Friday, December 20, 2013

Don's Practical Outdoors gear for the budget minded!

Hello, Everyone!
      Hi all, my name is Don, I would like to talk about choices you as a sportsman or sportswoman will need to make when getting started and choosing gear and equipment. It can be pretty overwhelming to walk into a big outdoors store, knowing what you want to do in the field, but not really sure what you really need to get started. Salespeople are there to sell you stuff, it is their job, so sometimes a consumer is not sure if the salesperson is helping them get what they really need or just filling the cash till by the exit. There are levels to every sport from entry level to professional level. Of course we all want it all and only the best, but sometimes the budget just is not going to take that kind of abuse. What I would like to focus on in this upcoming series of articles, is helping people make informed choices to get the best "tools", to do the "job", and keep that budget at a comfortable level, while still maintaining a good experience in the field! Also I want everyone to know that I am not selling anything, and do not receive any sort of kick-back or gratuity from any products or brands I may or may not recommend. I am not a professional writer, or sportsman, just a everyday guy trying to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment