Thursday, December 5, 2013

Shooters auction. Firearm sales.

Today I want to put the spotlight on Shooters auction.
I was referred to them by a member of my Facebook group, so in usual fashion I sent them a message with my usual questions and I found out some interesting things.
First let me mention that there decently priced on most and fairly good deals on other stuff, but that's not why I'm excited about them. To me one of the most important things we can do is support and educate our youth, to get them excited about our community, and these guys do that. They contribute to several youth firearm/hunting groups and conservation groups. The have a Facebook page, online auction site which is unique, online and small shop store front.
About the owner, he was eager to help me with all my questions, seems like a good guy someone that's in it because he loves it, which is supported by his giving back to our community, interesting (to me at least) is the fact he grew up in my home town and our homes were 2miles apart, although I have never meet him, from what I figure I was about 10yr old when he moved away.
Well there you have, a fair priced company that gives back to our youth, yes this place has my support, yes I would buy from them and yes I recommend you at least give them a look before your next purchase...

Here are the address for the company.

https://www.facebook.com/ShooterAuctions
http://www.shootersoffice.com
Shooter-Auctions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment