Monday, March 28, 2016

Hey guys, you might notice several posts are now missing and that's because while they might have been relevant at the time they no longer are.
Here's some quick updates.
Had some serious health issues but I'm back to good.
Launched a holster company a little over a year ago and it's going great.

Here's what I really want to cover, product reviews, if you're a member of one of the groups that I am the founder of or I frequent then you've been seeing my periodic reviews I've done. What I plan to do now is link a YouTube channel with this blog and instead of just pictures and words I will start offering videos of my reviews. I'm going to take some of the products I've done for the last year and within the next month or so get them brought over here.
As many of you know I enjoy long range shooting so I plan to have a fairly comprehensive scope review and those reviews will be broken down into pricing which will help the budget shooter find the best optic they can in a given price range.

A few other topics were going to cover heavily will be silencer offerings given the recent popularity of cans and since I know a couple of manufacturers I might have some insight that my readers will appreciate. The 300 Blackout has become incredibly popular as of late so we will be posting up some awesome handloads and a little bit of tech that will help you all out with that.
As always we will tackle General issues even political that may pertain to our 2nd Amendment rights. I will be bringing in some very knowledgeable people who I have been blessed to become friends with that will share their knowledge with us here. Always remember if there is a product that you would like to see reviewed or any questions you might have Post-it it up and let me know.
Let me end with this, I'm not very tech-savvy but if I understand the numbers correctly throughout this last year we have averaged about 60,000 readers. I consider it a great honor that's so many people could find such a little blog helpful, if there's a post that I removed that any of you found particularly helpful or would like to see back up just let me know and I will reinstate it. Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment